1.8

I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost month to get here.

Not the 7 to 14 business days they promised on their website. When we did recieve it, it was obvious it had sat out in the weather for a "long time". My mechanic removed the old engine and began the installation of the replacement engine. During this process, he had surgery.

As a result, he didn't complete the installation within their "10 day requirement". You see, they require the engine to be installed within 10 days of recieving it. If that doesn't occur, they won’t Warranty the engine and won’t return "any" of your phone calls. I guess if you put enough hoops out there, fewer customers will qualify for the Warranty.

Good strategy for them. Bad for their Customers. The mechanic had a lot of trouble getting the engine started. When it finally did, it was obvious "two" rods were knocking in the engine.

It was a piece of junk before it was ever shipped. So much for their Quality Control. As of this moment, I was robbed of $1400 for a non-functional engine. $2000 for removal of the old engine and installation of JUNK.

Now I'm waiting to see if their JUNK can be repaired. So disappointed.

Review about: Engine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Pay for the repairs.

I didn't like: Unreasonable warranty requirement, Louzy customer service, Failed to meeting shipping dates.

Comments